WeckMethod COILING CORE TRAINING BAND
$14.95 – $24.95
- WeckMethod Coiling Core Training™ Bands are made from high quality rubber that provides the Limit Force Elastic Resistance you need to maximize the power of your Coiling Core.
- WeckMethod Coiling Core Training™ Band is available in Standard 1/2″ width and Advanced 1″ width. Length is approximately 44″.
- COILING CORE TRAINING™
- Coiling Core Training™ is a concentrated form of rotational training that gets to the very essence of rotational power and produces immediate carryover to improved strength and speed.
- This means you can use Coiling Core Training™ to prime your body before other lifts – and before performance.
- What is “the Coiling Core”?
- The Core Coils when the torso side bends in combination with counter rotation of the shoulders and hips. Coiling the Core maximizes the speed, power, efficiency and safety of rotation.
- Without side bending – counter rotation of the torso is actually a “twisting” motion (which is both weak and stressful to the spine).
- You can feel your Core Coil when you throw a ball for example. If you try to throw something without side bending your torso, you will immediately feel just how weak and awkward it is to rotate without Coiling.